Note: These herpes (and usually HPV) groups are not run by HWerks. They are run by awesome volunteers! While some groups may focus on support, others may be purely for social and dating. Local groups are just another way to meet people in your area and are a great asset to the community! Each group is different so please visit their website for more details. See the Local Groups page to learn more or Join HWerks and start meeting people today!
Rhode Island Quick Facts
- Population: 1,052,567 (2010 Census)
- Population Rank: 43rd
- State Capitol: Providence
- Largest Cities: Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, East Providence, Woonsocket, Coventry, North Providence, Cumberland, West Warwick
- Border States: Connecticut, Massachusetts
- State Size: 50th
- Fun Fact: The White Horse Tavern was built in 1673 and is the oldest operating tavern in the United States.
Herpes Singles Rhode Island
From their Website:
This is a place for RI and SE MA single to meet and talk about issues regarding living with Herpes. Getting support, discussing treatment, and managing relationships are all good topics.