Is there a cure for herpes? No. There is not a cure for herpes…plain and simple. Many of you, reading this, will think to yourself, “Of course there is no cure! Everybody knows that!” Unfortunately, this is not the case. Once diagnosed with HSV, people tend to jump on...
The Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) can be broken down into two different types. HSV-1 is typically oral herpes where HSV-2 is almost always in the genital region. Without going into all the mind numbing medical details, we figured that we would break it down and explain what the difference...
How to tell someone you have herpes or HPV? So, you start dating someone and you look for a way to tell them about your herpes or HPV. In our community, this is simply known as “The Talk.” Is it awkward and stressful? Of course it is! We are...
Can you get herpes from a towel? According to the Mayo Clinic, it is all but impossible. “Because the virus dies quickly outside of the body, it’s nearly impossible to get the infection through contact with toilets, towels or other objects used by an infected person. ” Besides, soap...
Join HWerks Today
Start your journey today. Meet 1000’s of other happy members who joined for the same reasons.
- I Just Found Out I Have Herpes. Now What? November 11, 2019
- GEN-003 Herpes Vaccine Clinical Trials Are Cancelled December 21, 2018
- Guess Who Called Us? The Experts On Dating Advice Did. October 22, 2018
- To All of the Herpes Cure Scams – Please Stop August 3, 2018
- Is There A Cure For Herpes? April 16, 2018
|British Columbia Ontario|