Herpes Gladiatorum– BusinessWeek- In addition to the collegiality and competitive spirit that typifies team sports, one dermatologist cautions that players may be sharing something far less desirable: contagious skin infections. “Herpes simplex is so common among wrestlers where skin-to-skin contact is unavoidable that the condition is termed herpes gladiatorum,”...
Join HWerks Today
Start your journey today. Meet 1000’s of other happy members who joined for the same reasons.
- Can I Date Someone With Herpes If I Don’t Have It? June 29, 2020
- HWerks Private Facebook Group For Non-Members December 11, 2019
- I Just Found Out I Have Herpes. Now What? November 11, 2019
- GEN-003 Herpes Vaccine Clinical Trials Are Cancelled December 21, 2018
- Guess Who Called Us? The Experts On Dating Advice Did. October 22, 2018
|British Columbia Ontario|