Herpes Gladiatorum– BusinessWeek- In addition to the collegiality and competitive spirit that typifies team sports, one dermatologist cautions that players may be sharing something far less desirable: contagious skin infections. “Herpes simplex is so common among wrestlers where skin-to-skin contact is unavoidable that the condition is termed herpes gladiatorum,”...
Join HWerks Today
Start your journey today. Meet 1000’s of other happy members who joined for the same reasons.
- Fred Hutch Herpes Cure Research Update 2022 December 3, 2022
- San Francisco Herpes Study Seeking Participants October 24, 2021
- Herpesyl Review – How A Herpes Cure Scam Works March 20, 2021
- How Did Someone Like ME Get Herpes? January 27, 2021
- Can I Date Someone With Herpes If I Don’t Have It? June 29, 2020
|British Columbia Ontario|