The number 437737 in not actually a phone number, rather it is the word “Herpes” spelled out by the corresponding letters on a phone. You are probably blown away by this amazing discovery, right? Ok, maybe not so much but when we tell you what it can be used...
Herpes Gladiatorum– BusinessWeek- In addition to the collegiality and competitive spirit that typifies team sports, one dermatologist cautions that players may be sharing something far less desirable: contagious skin infections. “Herpes simplex is so common among wrestlers where skin-to-skin contact is unavoidable that the condition is termed herpes gladiatorum,”...
Can you get herpes from a towel? According to the Mayo Clinic, it is all but impossible. “Because the virus dies quickly outside of the body, it’s nearly impossible to get the infection through contact with toilets, towels or other objects used by an infected person. ” Besides, soap...
Join HWerks Today
Start your journey today. Meet 1000’s of other happy members who joined for the same reasons.
- GEN-003 Herpes Vaccine Clinical Trials Are Cancelled December 21, 2018
- Guess Who Called Us? The Experts On Dating Advice Did. October 22, 2018
- To All of the Herpes Cure Scams – Please Stop August 3, 2018
- Is There A Cure For Herpes? April 16, 2018
- New Herpes Vaccine Clinical Trial at UIC – Chicago March 1, 2017
|British Columbia Ontario|